�
PYZAM.COM
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
�
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
..::the.words.i.couldn't.say::..
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
"waiting for you is like waiting for
rain
in a drought.
Useless and disappointing."
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(
9
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
February
(
2
)
▼
January
(
6
)
"I loved who I got to be with him. Even though I ...
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really ...
This is me swallowing my pridestanding in front of...
"waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a dro...
I'm not sure I can deal with this anymoreI've trie...
talking about you hurtsnot talking about you hurts...
►
2010
(
100
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
November
(
11
)
►
October
(
3
)
►
September
(
6
)
►
August
(
7
)
►
July
(
13
)
►
June
(
11
)
►
May
(
12
)
►
April
(
20
)
►
March
(
8
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2009
(
17
)
►
December
(
3
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
September
(
3
)
►
August
(
2
)
►
July
(
8
)
About Me
.::Julie::.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
I believe in you' have faith and hope for you...
11 years ago
if God is great...
Why I deleted Facebook.
13 years ago
faith, hope, love
"Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day." -RCL
14 years ago
His Love Is Endless.
15 years ago
Brian
Top 20 most played songs on my itunes
15 years ago
' Take this sinking boat and point it home, we've still got time.'
Open Up the Sky Fall Down Like Rain
He Brings Relief ♥
....healing comes to the broken places first....
PostSecret
This is it. maybe.
taking me into a better place
Followers
0 comments:
Post a Comment