BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 05, 2010

thank you :)

thank you
for making me open up
and show you the deepest place in my heart


thank you for caring
enough to look past my walls
and see the person that i wanna be


thank you for showing me
everyone in the world is not the same
there are people that care for you


thank you for not judging me
when you had all the right in the world
to take my heart and smash it


thank you for talking
about the hard things in life
like everyone goes through them
it reminds me i am not alone


thank you for being
who God called you to be
and not focusing on the negative


thank you for praying for me
and my best friend
we both need Jesus
and you help with that


thank you for letting us walk your dog


thank you for not sitting back
and watching the bull shit continue
im glad you have the nerve to do something about it


thank you for gaining my trust
its not just everyday someone does that


thank you for being honest
and not sugar-coating everything
like most people do


thank you for waiting
till im ready
and when its Jesus' timing


thank you for last night

0 comments: