BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

im remembering you today
even though I wish I thought about you everyday
today was a beautiful day
one that you taught me to cherish
today I would have loved to spend with you
sitting and talking
or not even speaking a word at all
just being with you made me happy
it hurts that you had to leave
I wish you could come back
but you are with Jesus now
and i'm jealous
I loved you very much
even if sometimes I didnt show it
You taught me alot about life
and how to love others
when you left me, and us
it hurt more than words can say
it was like I couldnt show anyone love anymore
I just need you to know,
thats changing..
im learning again to love like you taught me to,
but more importantly how Jesus is teaching me
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
and MISS YOU ALOT
im not waiting for the rain anymore

0 comments: