BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 10, 2010

I WISH ... you werent so dramatic
I WISH ... you were the person I could talk to
I WISH ... you saw how beautiful you truely are
I WISH ... you would stop hurting yourself
I WISH ... you could admit your mistakes
I WISH ... you could see how much God loves you
I WISH ... you were open to dealing with this
I WISH ... I could tell you how much you mean to me
I WISH ... you wouldnt say such hurtful things
I WISH ... you would see that its not about you
I WISH ... we would hang out more
I WISH ... you could believe in the same Jesus as I do
I WISH ... you had more time for me
I WISH ... you werent always mad at me
I WISH ... you could put the computer away
I WISH ... you were home more
I WISH ... for you to see THEM too
I WISH ... you would never loose yourself
I WISH ... you could understand me
I WISH ... you could trust me
I WISH ... you could see how much HE loves you
I WISH ... I could explain to you what is going on
I WISH ... you didnt have to go
I WISH ... I could know if you could see Angels too
I WISH ... everything wasnt such a big secret
I WISH ... you could love me as much as you love her
I WISH ... blessings for you

0 comments: