BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

dear: you know who you are.

I dont know if you will still read this,
I hope you do.
You were the one that inspired me to keep writing.
To get my feelings out there for the world to read.
Well, the blogger world anyways.
Yesterday you made a choice.
A choice that affected me a lot.
A choice that im surprisingly ok with.
Maybe because I know its the right thing.
I know you never intended to hurt me.
I know you still want the best for me.
And all the times we talked, and the things we shared.
I know it was genuine.
Im not mad or angry with you.
Ill admit im a little disappointed.
But honestly dont worry about me,
Ill be fine ... I pinky promise.
You were more than someone I cared deeply about.
You were one of my best friends.
Thats the part I think ill miss the most.
Thats the part that hurts the most.
Not the fact that you are with her, and your family.
Im actually happy for you.
I really want the best for all of you.
Im just sad we cant be friends.
Sad I wont know what is going on in your life.
Sad that you wont know what is going on in mine.
Sad I wont get to celebrate victories with you,
Sad I wont get to vent about stupid people to you.
I dont regret anything.
Im actually sure all this made me a better person.
It made me stronger.
I know more about who I am, and what I actually want in life.
You were an inspiration to me.
Thank you for being there for me.
When everyone else turned away.
Thank you for everything you did for me.
I still have only good things to say about you.
I still think you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met.
She is one lucky girl


Sincerely,
my heart.

0 comments: