BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Secrets

Secrets of hurting people...
Secrets that most of us identify with...


*Do you know how bad it hurts when I walk past you in the hallways and you act like I'm nothing?
How I told you how I felt and you just blew it off?
It hurts badly.
No one understands why it does, but I do.
And I know you do too.
Was it so hard for you just to say "I don't love you."?

*Megan, I know you read this site every day.
Please stop cutting.
I don't know what will make you stop, but a lot of people see them.
We're all scared.
We're not as close as we used to be, but I still love you.
Please, please, stop cutting.

*A lot of people comment on how I smile so often.
I put on a smile because I'm waiting for someone to see through it and see my grief, and give me the hug I've been waiting for.
Especially him.

*I have Cystic Fibrosis.
Because it's hard to digest food, I'm extremely underweight.
Whenever I go to the pool and see a bigger girl in a swim suit I get jealous.
I wish my swim suit didn't sag and look bad.
To all the bigger girls who are uncomfortable with their bodies:
You are beautiful. I promise.

0 comments: