BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 09, 2010

We were all friends
she lied, cheated me, stole things that I worked hard to get
she minipulated the situation so that I always looked like the bad guy
she made you love her more than you do me
what else is new though?
it seems that is always how she treated me
I have reason to believe she always will
I love you very much
you were like a little brother to me
I never judged you
and in return you never judged me
when I was hurting you were the first person that I would call
its all different now
I rarely see you
IT HURTS
you talk to her and not me
IT HURTS
you are a different person
IT HURTS
you are more like her
IT HURTS
do you even see me?
do you even care?
all I want to do is wrap my arms around you
tell you how the things you are going through are just gonna hurt you
she encourages you to keep doing them
all i wanna do is pray with you
make sure you are thinking straight
she doesnt care what you feel like, its all about her
all i wanna do is love you
but IT HURTS too much

0 comments: