BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 27, 2010

When I first started blogging, it was about me, and my journey of trying to figure out this thing we call life. Its hard to believe that was nearly 2 years ago. It seems like just yesterday when I was filled with hatred and sadness for random people that were walking down the street. Sometimes Ill admit, I feel the same way that I did 2 years ago. The same feelings that I felt then about how I wanted nothing to do with anyone, come rushing back. I know that I have you know. I know its a new year, a new season... a new day. I know that you will be there when I turn around and see no one. Its hard to see you, sometimes I think I do in some way, shape or form. You are my rock.

You always kept me by your side.

0 comments: